Location for Next Year's (2017) FFO?

I'm hearing.....

Milwaukee, WI. So far that's just a rumor. I'm sure it will be announced in MI next week.

Well, since Milwaukee is practically in my back yard (~100mi), I'm thinking I should make an appearance.
How does it work? Since the Fiat Club of America is the sponsoring body, do you have to join the club to attend? Having never been to such an event, I'm a little unclear on what to expect.

-Brian

I believe you are supposed to be a member to attend, I am not sure if they have special event memberships or not. Check the website for specifics. I can't make it this year and it was only 6 hours away from home. :(

As far as what to expect.... I am pretty sure this recording of the 2017 FFO planning meeting covers it for you.

Typically everything except the field day is members only. You would never know this given how they advertise it.

FFO does require membership in the Fiat Club of America to attend. Only regional events can be attended with a day membership. Yes you could come to the show field without membership, but would not be able to show your car in the event.
The rest of the itinerary is here: https://www.fiatclubamerica.com/FFO2017/
I will be there. Other than the one we hosted in Chicago a few years back. This is as close as it gets for me.

Thanks. Well, I took care of Step One: I joined the club. Now I've just got to decide what events are the things I'd like to bring my father to. Neither of us are particularly into Mass Hysteria, but there were some other things among the offerings on the agenda, too :)

Right now, I'm thinking maybe we can drive straight from here to Road America on Friday, and meet the group there. Then drive down on Saturday for the 'Concorso' at the Domes.

I'm looking forward to it.

Brian

If I'm not mistaken you can join the club when you register for the event. Unless the membership cost is too high there's little reason not to attend if you can make it.

Back