850 Spider dash panels-NOW with FILE!

Jim McKenzie

1972 850 Spider
On tomorrow Father's Day, I plan on installing new custom made solid mahogany dash panels. I had these made via templates at a Marine shop with extensive woodworking abilities and technology (CNC machines and software). They also had access to marine grade polyurethane. These are thicker than a stock dash, so fitment might be an issue...ill know tomorrow.

Anyway, my results included the C N C data file. I'm going to try to upload it someplace where you all can get it free. In the meantime send me a message with your email, i think i can email it. Ive verified the file opens with both AutoCad and Rhinoceros.

This is for the older dash, will definitely not fit a 73.

We all know that the 124 guys have many dash replacement kits...and the 850 guys don't have access to them I hope this helps.
20170617_112237.jpg
20170617_112033.jpg

I'm putting in a new steering wheel and shift knob too, both with the Bertone logo.

Car just insured and registered...getting her ready for the road.

UPDATE---UPDATE---UPDATE

The Fiat 850 dashboard/dash panels file is now included with this post. However since the normal file extension (DXF) is NOT accepted by this forum software, I have renamed it to Fiat850.txt. It is NOT a text file. and you will have to rename it Fiat850.dxf (Drawing eXchange Format) in order to have AuctoCad, Rhinoceros or other CAD applications read it.

Like the X1/9 Laser Stripes I uploaded a few years ago, this is a no charge deal. Enjoy!

Attachments

• fiat 850.txt
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Back