85 on eBay.. NOT MINE

Did you watch the youtube video? I am not sure what to think really. I am not a fan of the Corsa kit, so that also less interested in investigating the car.

watching the video right now. Kinda like what He has to say about the X compared to others.

He is kinda dry to listen to. But again I am liking what He is saying

Ed, how do you find these ads? I think the photography is not helping the ad. Like everyone else, who has the time to read that whole description.

Wow this guy is a character. I did scan the ad and video and appreciated some of his comments about the X. But the car, ad, and video were just a bit over the top for me :p

it was over the top, but loved it. here is the link for those who dont want to read the entire ad

Odie

This ad is hilarious. But alas, another example of my biggest pet peeve. The first picture of any sales advert should be an isometric overall view of the product. Yes closeups are nice but they don't give you a clear understanding of what the item actually looks like.

I do like the video. It's so dry and every cut scene cracks me up.

@carl I am just good at finding stuff that is not listed correctly... The video is hilarious and mostly about his older cars.... Really funny..

Oh my, I tried watching the video but it's so bad I gave up............but what do I know.............

Ed, you should buy it, I want to see the car in person........but what do I know..........

Read through the listing - WHY DOES HE NEED TO SHOUT THE ENTIRE AD????

"A BRITISH WATCHER OUT THERE HAD MADE A REFERENCE TO THIS VEHICLE AS A "CHITSY" RESTORATION," :D - I think he meant Chintsy - as in cheap... it certainly looks tacky in the '80's kinda way....

Wow. And when I looked their did not seam to be that many good pictures of the car.. but I love where the value is moving to!!

It surely must be the wheels driving the bid up! My brother searched for weeks to find an '80 X with those wheels when he bought his first one in 1980... :)

Back