But, Honey, they were on sale

Huey

True Classic
After all the time I spent restoring and painting my strut assemblies, I just wasn't happy with the overall stance (squatting in the rear) and lack of camber adjustment so I splurged. Very impressed with the quality. And they really were on sale (half price!!)

20170921_220438.jpg

Nice, I'm getting tired of cutting springs to lower my X and then having to safety wire them to the seats so they stay put. Will be interested to see what you think of them.

Nice, I'm getting tired of cutting springs to lower my X and then having to safety wire them to the seats so they stay put. Will be interested to see what you think of them.

I haven't installed them yet but they came completely disassembled. Having put them together, I can attest to the outstanding quality. I got the standard springs, which are supposedly about the same as OE stiffness. I can't wait to install them and get the stance set the way I want it.

I still find that the 275 rears and 225 fronts, offered are far too stiff for street use, on broken or very uneven pavement. On normal roads, they are firm, but nice. Even on the lowest ride settings. If you need help with the install, or have questions, give me a call 717-989-2735, I'm only 45 or so minutes away.

I have a set on my scorpion. I have not driven it yet but wait with much anticipation

I still find that the 275 rears and 225 fronts, offered are far too stiff for street use, on broken or very uneven pavement. On normal roads, they are firm, but nice. Even on the lowest ride settings. If you need help with the install, or have questions, give me a call 717-989-2735, I'm only 45 or so minutes away.

Thanks. I don't know when I'll install them. My hopes of getting this thing on the road before the weather turns cold are pretty much shot so I've slowed down on it quite a bit. I have many home improvement projects I've been working on instead. But maybe I'll get around to it in the next couple of weeks.

I think the hardest part is going to be getting all of them set precisely even.

I've been enjoying the same set-up all summer. You're gonna love em!!
(Don't forget an important option...flowers for the wife)

Back