Euro style bumpers - black rubber and front grille/valance

jovani

True Classic
For sale is a set of urethane rubber bumpers. I designed and made them trying to improve the stylish, but slightly overlooked Euro spec by means of proportion, fit and ease to fit on later models, not to mention availability. I use the existing holes on later US market cars for the gap filling pieces. My bumpers are meant to fit tight around the body panels, but could be mounted (not recommended) at some distance using spacers. According to most people this is the cleanest most elegant option, although I made a set with blocks or corner front pieces only.20180216_174315.jpg 20180216_174416.jpg 20171221_140801.jpg 2017-12-22 12.15.09.jpg 20171221_140721.jpg 20171221_145019.jpg 20171222_120814.jpg 20171222_121052.jpg Attached are photos of gray set to show how they look on the car, but for sale is a BLACK set. Rubber is about 5mm thick, stretchable and non-tearable and yet feels solid when filled with medium dense foam. Metal strip is moulded inside the top of bumpers while rubber was still wet and 6mm SS studs mounted on it. On each side end a 6mm U nut is mounted and matching holes need to be drilled on fender sides, pattern for exact drilling locations comes with bumpers. Installation takes just minutes. Same set is available in carbon fiber.

Rear blades are $190 each
Front bumper is $380
$40 off for the 3pc set
Shipping from zip 85254

Carbon fiber grille frame/valance assembly, clear coated as pictured, can be painted any color. Grille is shock absorbent plastic. $380. Will make upon request.

Last edited:
For sale is a set of urethane rubber bumpers. I designed and made them trying to improve the stylish, but slightly overlooked Euro spec by means of proportion, fit and ease to fit on later models, not to mention availability. I use the existing holes on later US market cars for the gap filling pieces. My bumpers are meant to fit tight around the body panels, but could be mounted (not recommended) at some distance using spacers. According to most people this is the cleanest most elegant option, although I made a set with blocks or corner front pieces only.View attachment 8747 View attachment 8748 View attachment 8594 View attachment 8595 View attachment 8596 View attachment 8597 View attachment 8599 View attachment 8600 Attached are photos of gray set to show how they look on the car, but for sale is a BLACK set. Rubber is about 5mm thick, stretchable and non-tearable and yet feels solid when filled with medium dense foam. Metal strip is moulded inside the top of bumpers while rubber was still wet and 6mm SS studs mounted on it. On each side end a 6mm U nut is mounted and matching holes need to be drilled on fender sides, pattern for exact drilling locations comes with bumpers. Installation takes just minutes. Same set is available in carbon fiber.

Rear blades are $190 each
Front bumper is $380
$40 off for the 3pc set
Shipping from zip 85254

Carbon fiber grille frame/valance assembly, clear coated as pictured, can be painted any color. Grille is shock absorbent plastic. $380. Will make upon request.

Hi, I'm interested in a set of black blades and bumpers. I'd need them quarter bumpers all round (not the single piece front bumper), is this possible?

Also, do the bumpers come with in-built brackets to mount to big bumper cars?

Thanks

[Not meant in any way as negative criticism of what you have done with the bumpers and the front grille.]

As a commercial venture, consider teaming up with Doug (username rx1900) on a bumper project that allows Euro bumpers and blocks (copied by you with your skills) to be mounted on Doug's bumper brackets.

Doug has previously made a run of bumper brackets to fit Euro bumpers and blocks to USA cars: https://www.xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/fiat-x1-9-euro-bumper-conversion-brackets.19361/

[Not meant in any way as negative criticism of what you have done with the bumpers and the front grille.]

As a commercial venture, consider teaming up with Doug (username rx1900) on a bumper project that allows Euro bumpers and blocks (copied by you with your skills) to be mounted on Doug's bumper brackets.

Doug has previously made a run of bumper brackets to fit Euro bumpers and blocks to USA cars: https://www.xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/fiat-x1-9-euro-bumper-conversion-brackets.19361/
"...project that allows Euro bumpers and blocks (copied by you with your skills)..."
Excuse me, but what exactly is copied by me?

"...project that allows Euro bumpers and blocks (copied by you with your skills)..."
Excuse me, but what exactly is copied by me?

Instead of what you have created in your FS post, my suggestion would have you team up with Doug: you would make copies of the Euro bumpers and blocks, and Doug would make the brackets.

Doug don't want to make anymore brackets. I've been asking him for years. He's working on other cool projects.

Back