1985 Bertone in West Jordan Ut

skully

Daily Driver
For Sale . 1985 Bertone X19. $500.00. or best offer. Brand new coil overs from Vicks, No rust on upper mounts . New injectors from Vicks, New cam and adjustable cam gear, New gear reduction starter from allison, Trans is stuck in third gear. Needs A new home.

For Sale . 1985 Bertone X19. $500.00. or best offer. Brand new coil overs from Vicks, No rust on upper mounts . New injectors from Vicks, New cam and adjustable cam gear, New gear reduction starter from allison, Trans is stuck in third gear. Needs A new home.
Need pictures...Dead body and all.

I wish this was posted before I left home, I would have hooked the trailer up.... Sitting in the sun in AZ, going home later this week, could have detoured and picked it up.

I wish this was posted before I left home, I would have hooked the trailer up.... Sitting in the sun in AZ, going home later this week, could have detoured and picked it up.
Uhual rental dollies or car transports are cheap one way.

Yes but UHaul trailers are built to haul tanks and would probably be over the towing capacity of my car empty and their tow dollies don't have brakes. I would have brought a bigger vehicle as well.

If I could figure out a way to get it a driveway pass with my wife, I'd already own it.

That is NOT one you can cover with a one-way U-haul.

Never understood why people’s wives were so against getting cars. haha. Or did I just get lucky?

Mine is actually quite wonderful. I used to have one of *those* wives, but after a long & expensive legal extraction, that was resolved. Mrs G does tease me about the population of cars & bicycles in the family, but the actual issue is we literally have a full driveway, including my sons car that he wrecked in December & has not yet repaired. As long as they are not making routine parking a hassle, it's good. That seems reasonable, even to me.

Oh man, I NEED it for a parts car for my 87! I guess we're assuming the body is very rusty? How are the lower corners on the windshield frame?

It's only 1,520 miles from my driveway. Let me check on shipping.

$1,000 - $1,500 to ship it. Oh man. But I need so many parts, all the goodies you just added, plus so many other random bits and pieces. But that shipping is a killer.

Was it a dead body? I couldn't figure out what was up with that? My "read between the lines" skills weren't up to it i guess.

I'm glad you sold it but man I could've used that car.

Skully, any chance you have the upper shock mounts? (Removed for coilovers?) If the car buyer doesn't want them and they're in useable condition?

No I don't have any of the old struts I threw them in the scrap heap were they belong with the Dead Body

Back