WTB 79-82 seatblets

Dino66

True Classic
Looking for 79-82 seat belts that fit the seat buckle in the photo please.

Attachments

• IMG_4188.JPG
    IMG_4188.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 27
Were those belts also used in Ferrari's? I saw some pics of a 328 that had belts that looked like that.

Looking for 79-82 seat belts that fit the seat buckle in the photo please.
I recently purchased new seat belts, retractors and buckles from seatbeltplante.com for my 124 Spider. They were very nice, came with all the hardware. Perhaps that will help.

I just purchased a set of seat belts for my 308gt4 from DeLorean of Houston. I also have a 1979 X1/9 and the DeLorean seat belts look the same and actually latched up with the '79 X1/9 belts. Might be worth investigating further as i believe DMCH will sell individual seatbelt parts.

I have a set of '79 belts that I won't be using. I'll have to take a look at the receptacle and see if it matches the one you posted. Are you certain you want used belts from 1979? New ones aren't cheap, but now that its been reported these are Ferrari belts they must be worth a million dollars (only joking). Send me a PM if you are interested.

Dino, i kept your box. I may have some and it would be cheaper if i send them together with the other stuff. I will get back to you tonight.

I told Dino mine are an older design lap belt only. I was already selling him a few parts, it would have make sense to pack them altogether. Now feel free to make proposition, I'm out on this one.

Still looking for these belts, anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_4189.JPG
    IMG_4189.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4190.JPG
    IMG_4190.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 10
Back