FIAT 850 on Chasing Classic Cars new season

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
The promotional commercial for the upcoming season of Wayne Carini's Chasing Classic Cars shows Wayne standing in front of a home garage being opened up and inside there is what looks like the rear of a FIAT 850 in light blue color.

Not sure what episode it might be, but the new season starts Tuesday, June 26, 2018.

It's from the last episode of season 12, they move the 850 out of the way with no comment to get to 2 double bubble coupes (floorless!) and a Record Monza fastback in reasonable shape.

When I was selling my 850 Coupe recently, a producer from Wheeler Dealers contacted me about buying it for the show. Unfortunately for him, I'd already accepted a deposit on the car and the deal went through.

When I was selling my 850 Coupe recently, a producer from Wheeler Dealers contacted me about buying it for the show. Unfortunately for him, I'd already accepted a deposit on the car and the deal went through.
that's too bad... probably. recent Wheeler Dealer episodes haven't lived up to the standard Edd set, though, so maybe it's for the best.

that's too bad... probably. recent Wheeler Dealer episodes haven't lived up to the standard Edd set, though, so maybe it's for the best.

I haven't seen any of the new ones, but that's what I expected.. Edd China's contributions really made the show. I hope he gets his own series somewhere.

I haven't seen any of the new ones, but that's what I expected.. Edd China's contributions really made the show. I hope he gets his own series somewhere.
Very cool! Maybe they can buy my 850 Coupe and then sell it back to me (like they've done with other cars in the show) after it's all fixed up, lol.

Back