FFO 2018 Orlando Who is going

BEEK

True Classic
I figured some one should start a thread...So I did it. I would like to meet and mingle with like minded fiat aficionados. I will be there on saturday and sunday. I have to coach a High School football game in Clearwater friday night. I hope to bring my scorpion. The backup plan is my spider.

So..... please respond if you are going to attend.

I will be driving down from Jacksonville on at least one of the days. Sadly, since my X that I am rebuilding will not be roadworthy by then, I will be driving the black Cadillac. Oh well.

Bob Martin and I are here and have been since Sunday Night.
Not much happening yet but I expect tomorrow to see cars start rolling in.

TonyK

FFO 2018 Orlando

I've decided to come down to Orlando with the big ol' red Chevy pickup with a bunch of the parts from my 82 X1/9. I posted in FS&W. Should be there early Friday morning. Might decide to come down tomorrow night instead.

I am staying at the Springhill Suites. Budgetary issues. :-(

I am not a club member, but since I live so close to the Lakeridge Winery, I had to stop by there this morning and show off my X. Ran into Matt and his family which was nice. He enjoyed seeing my car, which used to be his. I was hoping some of the attendees would see this post and I would like to tell them all I had a great time this morning and hope you enjoy FFO 2018!

Back