PA/NJ/DEL Peeps! Saturday, 9/8/18 Mercer County, NJ Italian American Festival Italian Car Display

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
Advance Notice!

Save the date! Saturday, September 8, 2018, 4p-10p*** is the new date and time for the relocated Mercer County, NJ Italian American Festival Italian Car Display.

After many years at the Mercer County, NJ (near Trenton, NJ) Park, costs and limitations have forced the relocation of the 19th Annual Mercer County, NJ Italian American Festival to a new location, the Burlington County Fairgrounds on US Route 206 in Columbus, NJ. The Festival was a fixture in the Trenton area and routinely draws many tens of thousands of people each year.

The move to the Burlington County Fairgrounds opens up an opportunity to improve all of the aspects of the Italian Car Display we did at last year's festival:

(1) Available portable lighting allows us to extend the Car Display into the times when attendance is at its peak, thus creating a MUCH bigger audience for the Display

(2) The physical layout allows us to position the display directly in the only path attendees can use to enter the Fairgrounds, again creating a MUCH bigger audience for the Display.

(3) Festival organizers will be integrating the Display and public voting for People's Choice and Best In Show Awards into publicity materials and on-site announcements.

https://sites.google.com/view/2018italianamericancardisplay/home

***Rain date: Sunday, 9/9/18, 4p-10p.

Last edited:
Registered today, since mine is officially road going at this point :D

Dallara_Paint00199.jpg

I was hoping to have mine on the road and drive it to this event, but it doesn't look like I'm going to have it finished up in time.
Between traveling for work and finances- I'm stalled, right now.
I'm still planning on going...looking forward to meeting you guys and excited about seeing your cars in person. But barring a small miracle, I'll just be another spectator:(.

I'll be there too! And Heather in her 2017 124.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again! Can't wait to check out your paintwork Hussein!

Back