79 Bumpers complete free

CnC79X19

True Classic
D1F9DAD2-5A52-4FB1-9ED3-8EEDDE0549FA.jpeg Is anyone interested in some bumpers and trimmings (ears I think they’re refered to?) or parts of for their build or replacement? Or some even? Hate to scrap them if they can be used. Just cost you shipping. Only if you’re getting them for yourself or to help someone else out, not to resell. I think I have the rear grill somewhere too. Also, our 74’ has that divider plate in front of the rad (someone was referring to it in another post recently) if someone wants it for original specs before the scrapyard gets the car.

would not mind all of the pieces but I do already have an extra set of bumpers and I bet the shipping would be a bit much.lower peice.png

think our posting crossed each other. (4 pieces I am interested in are circled in red) would not mind all of them, but I wonder what the shipping would add for the bumpers.

I’ll hang onto everything for you buddy, no worries. I’ll eventually get the shipping costs for you too, just be patient. If it turns out that the added bumpers are too heavy, I can simply scrap them. Did you want me to save the rear grill too? What about the ears and other front piece?

Back