Rod you are getting some press.

Greg (in Conn)

Bertone curator - X driver
http://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/cc-outtake/cc-outtake-fiat-x1-9-stripped-to-the-essentials/

CC-369-012.jpg

That's funny. Rod, this coming from the parking lot of a WalMart, a couple of the pics in the article could almost be part of those "you see the funniest things at WalMart" collages. You know, along with a pic of...well, I just ate so I won't finish that sentence. :D

What is the saying, "any publicity is good publicity".

I think it was just meant to be humorous, therefore no real direction intended. Overall I got the impression the author was complementing the X in general, in a sarcastic way.

Yes; he must still be working on that door.:D
In Rod's defense, I only have two X's and I haven't managed to complete any one project on either of them in the last year. So with as many X's as Rod has, he is doing better than I am....at least some of his are drivable (mine aren't).
Rod, we are just having a little fun. Hope we don't offend. Like I said, your cars are better off than mine. ;)

i have nothing but admiration for anyone who can keep these cars running....bet he has a wealth of knowledge

I did not notice this until just now.

I am loving it. this is what they are all about. having a great time!!!

I did reach out to Him to see if I get a responce. and mentions how many x1/9's are here in the eugene area. (though 8 are here) (going to look at a 9th soon).

Back