Spectra Wheels $200

Well, this is surely tempting.

Edit: In the posted pic, do you have spacers on the rears? Seems like they have more of a stance to them.

Well, this is surely tempting.

Edit: In the posted pic, do you have spacers on the rears? Seems like they have more of a stance to them.
This is a freaking steal!!!
I forget what spacer set up I was using. They were factory 5mm spacers. Either 5 front 10 rear or 0 front 5 rear. IIRCC, they're +42 offset

Said the seller. :D
I paid more for the tires. Fair realistic value in today's money : They are solid $400 wheels and tires. But I needed $200 now and was tired of sitting on them. I should have asked more and sold them on VWortex, where people actually spend money on wheels :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to ship 4 wheels with tires? I imagine that would cost more than the wheels themselves.

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to ship 4 wheels with tires? I imagine that would cost more than the wheels themselves.
All things shipping are variable.
If all the air is released from the tires, and you use only plastic bailing straps and plastic wrap to package them, shipping isn't terrible. If you GoGreyhound, its usually not bad at all. USPS, UPS and FedEx can be pricey. Around $100 or more for the 4.

Last edited:
With all the white, those wheels will add a nice bit of contrast. We will have to get an X1/9 drive organized
There's 7 or 8 on the "area" that I'm familiar with.

Nice sale. Those are some of my favorites of the typical 13" period aftermarket wheels. Thanks to Waterbury for removing any silly temptation I could have to buy them!

Back