Euro 1500 camshaft 4333059 $225obo

Eastep

True Classic
Pulled from '87 and '88 UK cars. I purchased a couple of these as a package deal. $225 This is the highest lift variation of the OEM camshaft.
24/68 64/28
9.85 inlet 9.90 exhaust

PayPal only
TheAmishSasquatch@Gmail.com

Last edited:
C'mon guys and gals. This is the cam to install! No worries about small base circles, no worries of whether or not the cam was one of Al's defective cams, no removal of materials so the lobes don't bottom out, no worries cams turning into powder , no worries period! Not eBay junk 4358713 "Euro cam"

Yes. They will work with FI
Verbatim Via Ultimate SOHC regarding FI
"..The Euro 1500 24/68 won't have sufficient overlap to cause huge issues, but the idle speed will need raising to around 950 rpm up from 850 to give acceptable smoothness..."

Is this cam NOS or a used cam.

Edit- Sorry I can read pretty good but it's my comprehension skills that need work.

Last edited:
Is that cam from performance view can be compare with D223 provide by our supplier without the issue of the base circle ?

Is that cam from performance view can be compare with D223 provide by our supplier without the issue of the base circle ?
There's no issues with base circle. These are stock camshaft. As for comparisons to aftermarket cams; IDK. I've provided the specs. What that equates to on a vendor's site is not if interest to me.
Let me clarify, for anyone interested.
These are OEM camshafts that were fitted stock to late model UK 1500 X1/9.
There are only two real OE euro cams anyone should ever consider buying.
P/N 4331512 as delivered on early 128/rally
128 coupe / X1/9 1300 (75hp) 24/68 64/28 lift at the valve (no play) 9.75mm for intake / exhaust
And/or
P/N 4333059 as delivered on late carbureted 1500 X1/9 (85cv) 24/68 64 28 lift at the valve (no play) 9.85 inlet 9.90 exhaust
Literally any other part numbers European specified or not, are going to be basically the same profile as we have here in the US. Some are 10/54 others are 12/52 .... None are with the time or expenses to buy and install.

Sorry to be not clear about base circle ... I'm talking about D223 is a regrind cam and the side effect is small base circle not the one you offer.

Correct. thank you. These are NOT regrind or have a smaller base circle.

Last edited:
Mike; Great talking with you about this cam the other day. Funds were transferred to your paypal. Can't wait to get it!

It should be fun. I have plans as well. Jon and I are going to be quite busy in the coming months. Exciting times!

Back