Need fuse box cover for 8 fuse holder

carl

True Classic
I'm using a Fiat fuse box in the Fatrat and it appears to be from a 128 as it has only eight fuse slots. I need the cover.

Fusebox 4172023, can't find a separate part number for just the cover. I think I have one for you in a pile of parts I recently pillaged from an 850 parts-car, lemme check. ;)

Also, if the 8x40x1.25 carb studs you recently ordered online turn out to be wrong (size), I have the right ones. I know I have 4, but will need to recheck if you need 8 of them.

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff, yes I need 8 studs. If you find a full set, let me know.
You know I'm cheap and no way I'm spending $50 for a fuse box!

Wish I had seen this before I went to Charlotte last weekend. I'm sure I have a spare cover or twelve in the shop... I'll try to remember next time I go.

Speaking of fuse box covers. I could kill myself; one of my X's had a perfect condition cover (for the standard X fuse box) that I cleaned with the wrong product - it removed all of the graphics from it. :mad:

I've used the same product (a plastic cleaner) on many similar items, including fuse box covers for other makes of cars, with no problems. Guess Fiat used water colors for the graphics because it came off/smeared way too easily.

Point is to be careful how you clean your cover if the graphics are still good (however I've found most are already wiped out though, likely for the same reason as in my experience). o_O

I don't think I have ever seen an older style Fiat fuse box cover with any graphics on.

Back