Color change maybe.

I have to admit it's nice having no yard maintenance to do here. With no lawn and no plants there is no need to water or mow or prune or rake or seed or fertilize or weed or.... Just once a year I have a tree service come trim the palm trees. That's it. But I'd trade all of that for a cooler climate.

I've got the cool climate but being in a redwood forest requires owning a chipper, chainsaw, and the largest commercial backpack blower you can find. Things get real interesting when 1,000 pound branches come sailing down from 150 feet in the air:

Redwood treetop - 1 - 2018_11_29.jpg

You could go for the urban camo look

View attachment 27935

Just park it under a Bradford Pear tree in the late fall and let nature take a dump on it. And those little rotten pears splat on your car and make a nice toxic jelly on your paint. Good candidate for a car cover me thinks.

Well, if you have wood stove, instead of a car cover, you could get a chainsaw. A secondary benefit will be the removal of potential obstacle for the nose of you car. :D

BTW, leaves are covered with snow since a month in Québec.

EDIT: Damn, I didn't noticed @dllubin beat me with the chainsaw option!

Clearly the correct answer for me is a six car garage. Neither my finances nor my HOA will let that happen. Fatrat is now sitting under a non-fruit tree.

So da red wings are back to 79's 80's dead wings. !! losses in a row, getting close to the 17 that is the record in NHL. So the emblem is going to be removed. then I started thinking. with losing the red wing scheme, should I go to the red/yellow abarth? keep it all red? not thinking of doing a completely new color, but anything is possible.

Odie

View attachment 27879 View attachment 27880

You're going about this all wrong Odie. Replace the "winged wheel" logo with a "flaming C"

slgDm2I.jpg

Problem solved!

Back