BOUGHT and DELIVERED! WTB fiat 124 BC Sport Coupe

Considering my own experience buying a similarly lightened B Coupe 20something years ago, I'd be unsurprised if it is amazingly solid and straight in a sitting state and could be brought back. In my case, I paid a little bit less than the asking price of this one, but then again it was last century.

I was watching the Motortrend program last night where they cut a Pantera body in half to fit over a new chassis.
I watched the second part of that project last night. While some aspects of the redesigned Pantera body are not exactly what I'd prefer, overall the changes are nice. I especially like the new nose treatment. I think something like that would be great on the nose of the X, to help eliminate the 'negative' or 'reverse' angle on the lower half. :)

Sorry Frank, I'm way off topic here. 😞

Looking for a BC only Euro spec car in stock RED with Camel or black interior. Repaint ok if NO TRACE OF ORIGINAL COLOR can be seen ANYWHERE. Must have 1608 motor with stock dual 40mm Weber IDF's and turtleback filter housing. Following modifications are acceptable: slight lowering with stock springs supplied, newer shocks, AC if not butchered during installation, aftermarket exhaust. I know this is a "dream list" but I'm willing to pay a premium for the right car. Look on BaT to get an idea of what they go for. Cash in hand.
Thanks for your consideration.
Frank here is another one but a 1438 car & no duel Webers.

Update on 124BC Sport Coupe in a few days. It's in the trailer and on the way here as I pound on the keys. I OWE several members many thanks for their help locating my "wish list" and exceeding it! Complete story to follow in a few days.
Can’t wait to see what you ended up with. Pretty pictures are always desirable.

The quest has come to a successful conclusion thanks to the help of fellow X members Rob (Rob 124AC) and Mike Mittlestead (Jefco).
Rob put me in touch with the fellow Canadian seller of the Red BC that sold on Bring a Trailer several weeks ago for a hefty price. I was able to make contact hours before he was set to list the car but he was put off when I said I needed to research importing a car. Mike came to the Rescue with another car that met and exceeded my request. Mike's long time friend Paul Seble is of declining health and decided to find a home for his 40+ year project car; the exact 124BC I was looking for PLUS more extras then imaginable.....tubular A-arms, vented Wilwood brakes, quality interior, PERFECT sheet metal, the list goes on. I must have done something good in my last life as the uShip open trailer turned into a covered custom trailer driven by Jordan Schiedler (owner/operator) of Luxury Logistics in Silverton OR. (503-931-1578) He allowed my car to mix with some rather exotic stuff! BTW the turttle back air filter was in the trunk along with another ton of parts!

Attachments

• DSCI1670.JPG
    DSCI1670.JPG
    359.5 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCI1669.JPG
    DSCI1669.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCI1668.JPG
    DSCI1668.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCI1667.JPG
    DSCI1667.JPG
    359.7 KB · Views: 75
Sorry for any confusion Frank, but I'm not Mike, I just hang out with him; we go to the racetrack for events. That's where I saw Paul's car; talking to him I found out about your purchase.
I figured maybe Mike was going incognito but then I rarely get things right!

Back