1. johnph

LEMONS RACING HOT ROD USED PARTS FREE! FREE! FREE!

I am cleaning out my storage cabinet. This is a set. You have to take it all. Used, but serviceable radiator hoses. All of these parts are used. 3 alternators, 3 1300 starters, 74-78 rear lower trailing arm pair and hubs with no backing plate bosses. 1300 block bored to 88mm with (Cosworth or...
  2. WantAnX1/9

The pros/The cons?

Hello all, I have a line on two nice X 1/9s. Both are carby 1500s. In each of your experience, what are the biggest pros/cons/contrasts between the carby and FI 1500 X 1/9s? Should I just hold out for a FI car? Are carbs the way to go for better induction noise on WOT? I know cold starts...
  3. johnph

75, 76, 79 X parts garage sale

Seat Belts - original lap belt set from 76 X $10 - Simpson 6 point racing harness set (5/88 date) $10 Body - 1975 X windshield with trim $100 (no shipping, you have to pick it up in Sacramento, CA) - 1975 X passenger side door window with quarter window frame and glass $20 - stainless trim...
  4. Jeff Stich

FS: X1/9-128 1300 Cylinder Head

X1/9-128 1300cc cylinder head, good used condition with no combustion chamber damage or major corrosion areas. The 4 external emissions ports on the front of the head are open, but can be easily plugged with appropriate-sized hex plugs (or bolts). All manifold & thermostat housing mounting studs...
  5. AKimball92

WTB: 1300 Belt Cover top half w/o air pump

I have a 1978 1300 that originally came with the airpump just rearward of the cam pulley. The belt cover came in two pieces, top and bottom. Did they make a top piece that fits around just he cam pulley for a 1300? I have a 1100 cover that fits fine but it is a one-piecer. Block heights are...
  6. AKimball92

It's Alive!!!! 1300 Street Performance Rebuild

I successfully started :D my x1/9 yesterday after 5 years of being off the road and 3 years for a rebuild. See video on Instagram or soon Facebook. I do not do Photobucket or YouTube so not sure how to post a video here.:rolleyes: I have not played with the carb tuning or anything yet but it...
  7. AKimball92

Cylinder Head I.D. on Wiki

As many of you know, I have been trying to record info on all the cylinder heads I could find. This started as I was trying to source the ideal head for my engine build (Euro 1500 carb'ed). I quickly found out that there are so many head could possibly work, some good and some bad. Then there...
  8. AKimball92

1300 ConRod Bolts

Xweb community, Does anyone know where I could find a full set of 1300 conrod bolts, new? 1300s require the hammer or T style bolts. MWB had quantity of new prior but not any more. I shouldn't have waited until I had a full basket of parts to order. Unfortunately I do not think ARP has an...
  9. AKimball92

1978 X1/9 Parts Car

Not mine, not affiliated. The car should be saved depending on the rust or at least sacrificed to help everyone else out. https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-fiat-desoto-dart-sold/6250884451.html There are some parts I would like to snag off of it should a person want to jump on it.
  10. AKimball92

OEM Owners Manual Remake

I was given a OEM Owners Manual '74-'78 on loan from Paul Valente to aid in my engine build. With it, I copied each page individually and edited them to make each page white and crisp again using RawTherapee as well as PowerPoint. There are still signs the pages were copied from a 40+ year old...
Back