fiat

1. thebatguy

A.R.E. Roosevelt wheels - 13

Retiring in a year and moving to Somerset, KY.... in the woods. Started a massive clean-out in my garage and metal building, as I have way too much stuff! I bought these about 10 years ago for one of my Spiders, and never used them. 13-inch rims with 4x98 pattern. Pretty cool-looking wheels...
  2. Fiat1979Parts

1979 Fiat 124 Spider Parts (Interior

I am selling a variety of original parts for a 1979 Fiat 124 Spider- these are all original vintage parts from an original 40+ year old vehicle. Some parts may fit other years of Fiat 124 Spider also (1979-1983). Part of what is for sale: Glove Box Door (with Pinafarina Logo)- $40 Glove Box...
  3. J

$500 fiat x19 need help with timing adjustments

I NEED TO HEAR MY FIAT SCREAM!! Someone please help I just bought a 79 x19 hasn’t run in 10-15 years, it has compression spark and fuel even got it pulling from the tank but I only got one cylinder to pop that’s it, I keep adjusting the distributor but it doesn’t help, I believe it’s timing...
  4. mslater88

FS: 1979 X1/9 Interior Parts, Brown

See eBay listing for updated, reduced prices as well as shipping costs via USPS. Need to sell - accepting Best Offers. https://www.ebay.com/sch/mws3whistle/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from= *********** Hey all, I recently sold my project X1/9 and now it's time to sell a few spare parts I...
  5. hamis

Fiat 600 "abarth" & Fiat 850

Hey! Welcome to my little fiat build topic! My name is Henri, 25years old and living at Northern Europe in Finland. Sorry for my bad English. 😂 In this thread I will probably upload just a pics from my projects. I am not that good writing, so let's the pictures do the job. Fiat 850 -75 This...
  6. Jeff Stich

Fiat Abarth 2300S Ghia Coupe transmission

Used Fiat Abarth 2300 S Ghia Coupe transmission. Gearbox does shift between gears (ie: it's not seized), but actual internal condition & mileage are unknown. Rebuild or use for parts. $895 $595. Transmission is located in Norco, CA, available...
  7. M

For Sale: Fiat X1/9 (1987) - Germany

Beautiful X1/9 from '87 for sale in Germany and up for auction right now. The car painting was renewed as you can see in the detailed photo history in the listing. The owner, a Doctor from Germany always did all services and drove the car on sunny days. Technically and mechanically the car is...
  8. Fiat1979Parts

Parts for 1975 Fiat X1/9

I am selling a variety of original parts for a 1975 Fiat X1/9- these are all original vintage parts from an original 45 year old vehicle. Some parts may fit other years of Fiat X1/9 also (1974-1982). Part of what is for sale: Passenger and Drivers side Taillights (complete unit) Passenger and...
  9. WantAnX1/9

Looks like I'm a new X 1/9 owner, guys!

6300.00...for this '79...Got photos inside all the problem areas...it is clean. Even inside the headlamps are clean, as are the front and rear trunks, sills, chassis corners. Everything is dry, solid, rust free...looks to be a true survivor. Good buy? page 2-----(Image Heavy Warning)...
  10. WantAnX1/9

At what point should we begin hoarding parts?

This thought was inspired by a very topical post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/d01k25/when_is_parts_availability_for_an_old_car_worrying/ This question also includes the option of buying parts from Obert/Bayless/Vicks, etc. that currently are available, before they vanish...
  11. N

Fiat X1/9 Engine/transaxle weight

Can anyone tell me the combined weight of the X1/9 transaxle and motor?
  12. jydawg

Retro nice commercial-1980's FIAT SPIDER

I just found it. On TV I had seen a commercial very similar to this one, but they were using a newer Rolls. Anyone remember that version??
  13. RevTek

RevTek - Fiat x1/9 & More Classic Cars Video Series

So as I'm sure a lot of you already know, I run a YouTube and Facebook channel under the name RevTek. I've combined my love for video production and car projects to start showing the progress on my own Fiat x1/9 Build, which has expanded into other enthusiast's car builds including a Fiat 131...
  14. saturn

Yugo GV Fiat X19 1.5L Swap

Hello everyone! I was recommended to this forum from a guy who sold me a fuel-injected 1.5L from his X19 (he's doing a Honda K20 swap himself). I have a 1986 Yugo GV, which comes with the little carbureted 1.1L from the factory. Rather than rebuild that, I figured it'd be far more worthwhile to...
  15. Daniel Jellis

Various Cars For Sale...

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. My name is Daniel, I am English, and based in Southern Italy. I have several cars in my collection that I am interested in selling, these are as follows. Fiat 500 Gianinni copy (650cc) with many original Gianinni parts, a beautiful original Fiat 850 Sport...
  16. D

1987 BERTONE-fiat X 1/9 for sale

Hello all, with much hesitation I have decided to part with my X. I have had it about 5 years, garage kept, it has 78k orig. miles, I've never had any mechanical issues with it that said it is not without flaws. It was repainted by the previous owner, mediocre job at best. Rust wise, the body...
  17. M

My Fiat disease can get bad

new to this forum. Caught onto the classic Fiat a few years ago with a 1970 Spider, then purchased 2 more. One has a performance rebuilt motor with oversized pistons. Paint is to bare metal and ready to finish this car next. Also found a great Pinna Azzura. Then someone told a guy who had a 1970...
  18. Rylan Peterson

Fiat x1/9 meet? Colorado

Hey, I'm Rylan I own a Fiat x1/9. This cars my first and it's been fun. Wondering if there's anyone around parker or Denver(Colorado)that wanna get a group together that all own Fiat x1/9s to just talk or go as a group to a cars and coffee just lemme know would love to see some other Fiats out...
  19. Spencer Jones

1975 Fiat x1/9 parts car

Hey guys, very new here, however I was informed by a member to join so that I could hopefully get some great parts into the hands of some people who can use them. We have a 1975 Fiat x 1/9 bertone that we would like to sell. Clean Colorado title and located in Longmont Colorado. It was...
Back