‘74 on BAT

Saw that earlier this morning. Looks fantstic even if it's a somewhat unfortunate color. There are worse colors, but that thing is super clean. 74 Xs that clean deserve to be lime green. :) Don't like those Amco bars or whatever they're called....I'd have to remove those.

Overall though, the car is super cool and I hope it brings the money.

Second car on Bat from the same seller. He's a regular on the forum. I'd have to dig to remember his name...
That's @Joe Santucci - he has a couple of exes and other mid-engine cars he's shown over on the "What did you do to your X1/9" thread:
From the BAT posting, looks like Joe found a new distraction - restoring old mail carriers, so maybe he's making room in his shop.

1599848335158.png

From the BAT posting, looks like Joe found a new distraction - restoring old mail carriers, so maybe he's making room in his shop.
Perhaps he has a contract with the USPS for vehicle maintenance. Those trucks may be old, but they are still in use in my neighborhood. :)

Gotta sell one of mine, but not excited about dealing with the whole BaT thing.
Maybe start here. I know of at least to new members in the last month who where looking for a clean one. I'm also aware of the efficiency of Bat but I also understand your hesitations.

Hammer fell at $14,000. Not a bad price. I believe the seller hinted he will be putting his very nice silver '79 up for sale soon on BAT.

Back