‘76 serial #997

I’m pretty sure those are the actual FAZA bumpers I traded John for one of his plug-n-play Megasquirts (not the same set I bought from Al):
0DB1040E-5151-4A8E-8039-9839D6E53003.jpeg

I wish I knew the story behind this bumper. It says both Forza and FAZA. I am familiar with FAZA just not Forza.

As Mark said, the "Forza 6 FAZA" was just Al Cosentino's goofy marketing. Many decals and brochures had that phrase in varying designs. I can't recall exactly what the '6' represents, but I'll try to look it up -- I have virtually every FAZA book, brochure and decal at home as well as a few other things like Al's last national SCCA championship trophy.

"like sanding a pop can" -- we dealt with this when my father restored his Dino. you just look at the sheet metal and something goes wrong. what a cool project!

Old post... I am glad that Dean is finally finishing this car. I knew I was never going to finish the bodywork and the red car was ‘returning to the earth’ by sitting outside. I miss the uniqueness of the car, but modern cars drive much better and my hobby has focused on vintage open wheel racing..

Looks great Dean!

Agree the color. More pics when you can.

Is the heater bypassed? Difficult to see becuz of other hoses but maybe an elbow running back to waterpump or does the hose exiting the cylinder head go forward? Has a small hose to the coolant expansion tank been added? If not already done, you can probably remove the fast idle push button for original carb and anything else its connected to.

OH MY! What a stunning Montecarlo, we need more photos on the interior and engine. Very impressive job.

H
Agree the color. More pics when you can.

Is the heater bypassed? Difficult to see becuz of other hoses but maybe an elbow running back to waterpump or does the hose exiting the cylinder head go forward? Has a small hose to the coolant expansion tank been added? If not already done, you can probably remove the fast idle push button for original carb and anything else it’s connected to.
Heater is still installed

Back