‘82 on South Florida CL

That's a really clean looking X. Price seems great, given what Xs have been going for lately.

Rare color. Looks good but does need paint.

More pics by the seller would help. One imagines it even rolls out into the sunlight after spending all that money :)

I have different standards, to me, paint is something applied to keep the metal from rusting. It's supposed to look nice too?

I have different standards, to me, paint is something applied to keep the metal from rusting. It's supposed to look nice too?
Agreed.
OkI would much rather buy a car with tired paint than one with a spanking new paint job.

A nice OE paint job with chips and dings would also be preferable to a new paint job unless it was an amazing job with past provenance of what was underneath.

I don't like to worry about scratching paint as I drop an X motor out of the car.

This looks like a nice original fuelie to me with a great asking price. Interior looks really NICE. Drive/enjoy it for a while and repaint when the body shops are begging for our business next year during the imminent depression those billionaires keep reminding us about (kidding, haha). Original paint is nice to a point but I think a quality two stage base/clear would look amazing in that color and be far more durable. Keep it and drive it. The owner would probably email more photos on request.

Back