124 1800 Single-Plane Intake Manifold

Jeff Stich

True Classic
SOLD - Used original "single-plane" alloy intake manifold for Fiat 124 DOHC 1.8L engines, can also be fitted to the later 2.0L engine (with better carb) for increased performance. Good condition overall, this manifold has been media-blasted clean of all grease/paint/etc.. The large emissions pipe/banjo fitting has been removed & the original (hollow-center) hex plug has been refitted. The 2 hose port T-fittings are still mounted on the side of the manifold as original. The 2 lower electrical sensors & the upper reed valve fitting have been removed, but are included, as shown.

SOLD ;)

124intake1.JPG 124intake2.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff,

Would this manifold be applicable to the 1438 OHV engines as well? I replaced the stock DHSA carb with a DFEV. Jon at MWB was looking at the new carb on my 124 sedan and telling me I needed a single plane to replace my dual plane, or maybe I have that backwards.

Would this manifold be applicable to the 1438 OHV engines as well? I replaced the stock DHSA carb with a DFEV. Jon at MWB was looking at the new carb on my 124 sedan and telling me I needed a single plane to replace my dual plane, or maybe I have that backwards.

This manifold is for the (non-1438) 124 DOHC, entirely different runner/bolt pattern than the 124 OHV manifold. This is often swapped in place of that awful dual-plane manifold on the 2L DOHC.

Not sure what Jon was talking about on the OHV engine, sorry.

Thanks Jeff,

Obviously, I wasn't sure what Jon was telling me either. That isn't Jon's fault, I just don't know much about the OHV engine. So I nodded a lot and tried hard to remember. I failed and I am sure I am putting words in his mouth. Sorry Jon. :)

Back