128 coupe brakes upgrade..UNO turbo parts?

ghostdancing

True Classic
looks like the calipers\disc from an uno turbo are direct fit on 128s (any form of 128, i guess also the x1\9) and they improve the stopping ability of the car due larger diameter discs\calipers pistons.

i found several vendors of these parts in local classified sites here in italy, but they tends to ask a rather high price..

any specific experience on that?

i drive my coupe daily in the normal traffic and brakes (all new parts front and rear) are simply not enough strong for the today driving

As I have been told the Uno turbo calipers and rotors a direct fit and a known performance upgrade. You are definitely in the in the right place to aquire them, as they are difficult to find in the USA and would probably need to be imported from one of the vendors you mentioned. I have been considering a less expensive option for my Strada. I plan to use caliper from a Nouva 500 USA version. They will fit with a little modification. I have had the calipers for sometime but I have not worked out what rotors will work best. Some members here are also exploring this application for the X19. I believe it may work for the Strada, I think I have a little more clearance space between the front struts.

Back