128 exhaust: sedan\coupe are they different?

It is a nice looking exhaust, at least 2" diameter, maybe 2.25". Not like the smaller diameter vintage Ansa or Marmott that were mild steel and painted black. Hard to say if it is coupe or sedan, I seem to remember the biggest difference was where the hangers mounted. It does look similar to Fiat 128 exhaust I have seen on the Germany 128 club website, De128?

I can tell you the placement of the spare tire, etc. does make the exhaust different between the 3P and the sedans. The 3P also has a slightly longer wheel base as well. Now, if we are talking about the difference between the 2 door sedan and the 4 door sedan, then you are just fine.

Erik, i own a sport coupe sl, the 3P it's basically the same car, but with redesigned back and a rear hatch instead of a classic trunk (the 2 cars share the same front panels and doors)

as far as i know, the sport coupe has 200mm shorter wheelbase compared with the sedan (4 door, 2 door and rally)..i guess the 3P should be shorter than the sedans as well

also, all the 128 have the spare wheel in the motor bay

Back