1967 Fiat 850 Coupe (project)

ebarb

Low Mileage
Fun dream, but the ankle biters get most of my time so it's time to let go. Solid project car. Rust in the rocker and hood area, but floor and body are solid. Good glass all the way around. Engine turns over, but have not started it. Comes with extra 850 engine(siezed, but extra) and a trans. Interior bits are all present though currently a few things are detached. Momo mags and steelies w/ Fiat hubcaps. CLEAN TITLE and it comes with the original title from the 60s. More pictures available upon request.

1967 Fiat 850 Coupe
SW Missouri
$1100
elibarb@gmail.com
Eli

Attachments

• 850-1.jpg
    850-1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 850-4.jpg
    850-4.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 850-3.jpg
    850-3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 850-2.jpg
    850-2.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I've just about finished restoring an 850 shell and know where these bodies like to rust and where it's hidden. You can cut away bad metal expecting that to be it and then find more rust to deal with. These bodies have their common places for rust and can rust in seemingly odd places. :mad: The A-pillars can often be in bad shape because water gets into the "check strap" hole into the A-pillar cavity where there are 3 layers of sheet metal. It looks like this car is salvageable with some new sheet metal and a bit of welding. :) I ended up using 3 850 shells to make one good one!

Anyway, should you eventually decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the black interior if in decent shape (door cards, rear side 1/4 panels and maybe the seats). Some parts are in demand for these cars due to rarity. You could try selling the car on the 850 FB page, which can also be another place to sell parts. Someone on this forum was recently looking for some hard to find clips for the windows. The dash looks in decent condition in the photo and if so, are in demand.

I have an adapter for a twin cam and a header that will fit this for whoever buys it.

And I've got some early-style front brake discs which are getting tough to find (most just convert to the later style).

I have an adapter for a twin cam and a header that will fit this for whoever buys it.
I'm not in need, but it would be interesting to see some photos. Some years back I had a PBS bellhousing adapter for a 124 OHV motor. There used to be a 600 here with a 124 TC motor using a plate type adapter. I still have the special PBS transaxle input shaft that is 850 on one end and 124 on the other.

I'm not in need, but it would be interesting to see some photos. Some years back I had a PBS bellhousing adapter for a 124 OHV motor. There used to be a 600 here with a 124 TC motor using a plate type adapter. I still have the special PBS transaxle input shaft that is 850 on one end and 124 on the other.

neNh5sz%2BS8ODz9ag6YYW2A-X4.jpg

QmswawaLQGa1E7rC7I0VqQ-X5.jpg

Back