1968 850 Spider with hard top

I like the interior, but I much prefer my hardtop over that one with the windows in it. It somehow does not look as good to me.

Attachments

• f6e849e1-f226-4c20-bd39-8cbdb807f574.jpg
    f6e849e1-f226-4c20-bd39-8cbdb807f574.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 6
  • hardtop.jpg
    hardtop.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 6
It looks like the 1/4 windows hinge open. Maybe they add a little functionality? How is the ventilation in the 850 Spider with the top up and windows rolled up?

The overall aesthetics?…….Wheels, shift knob, red dash etc, easy to change but if you like a hard top they are not so easily found.
The interesting thing about the top is A. I’ve never seen one like it B. The rest of the lines on the top are very Similar to the lines on my factory hard top. Did someone modify this top to include the hearse windows?

The overall aesthetics?…….Wheels, shift knob, red dash etc, easy to change but if you like a hard top they are not so easily found.
The interesting thing about the top is A. I’ve never seen one like it B. The rest of the lines on the top are very Similar to the lines on my factory hard top. Did someone modify this top to include the hearse windows?
The seller says the car was imported from Italy in 2018, so the top probably came over with the car. It is probably a special European Edition hardtop. :)

That top reminds me of a Triumph. Factory hard top had a vent on the side.

7F5C79B7-4656-41C3-9BA0-D2E0F2612A97.jpeg

Last edited:
I much prefer my hardtop over that one with the windows in it. It somehow does not look as good to me.
Agreed. Another good thing about the fiberglass Snugtop® like yours is that they have 1-2 more inches of headroom compared to the factory Bertone hardtop & most other aftermarket tops. Really comfy if you're tall.🤕

I had one of the Snugtops painted the same color as the body that I used on my '69 850 Spider for occasional excursions in the snow - with the flared-out (mini) rain gutters it has, I could put my old Thule ski racks on it! 😎

Really old & grainy photo:

69SpiderGlendoraRidgeSnow.jpg

Back