1971 FIAT 124 Spider Episode on Wheeler Dealers

Dan Sarandrea (Phila)

Waitin' On Parts...
The current season of Motor Trend channel's Wheeler Dealers has ended in the USA, but the upcoming season (broadcast dates unknown) will kick off with a full episode covering a 1971 FIAT 124 Spider.

If you are eager to see the episode and can't wait, do what I did and sign up for the free 14-day trial of access to Motor Trend's on-demand streaming service. It's easy and the online content is in very high resolution and looks as good as, if not better than, the episodes shown on TV. Bonus: no commercials!

Having watched the Spider episode, I can say that Mike bought a survivor example that was virtually rust free, he and Ant made the right choices for what they did to the car, and at the end it was well-sold to the Buyer. Both presenters seemed to genuinely like the car and seemed committed to the doing right by the car. I have to think Spider fans and especially Spider owners will be very pleased with the whole episode.

Having bought two 1971 124 Spiders to make one, I will be looking forward to viewing that episode.

Back