1972 Fiat 850

A purple interior? I think that is going to limit the sellers market. Sometimes, the personalization goes to far. Here is a 71 that has been on CL in TX for over a year with a slowly shrinking price. I like the white 850 on FB better, until you get to that purple.

Almost spring Peter. :)

A purple interior? I think that is going to limit the sellers market. Sometimes, the personalization goes to far. Here is a 71 that has been on CL in TX for over a year with a slowly shrinking price. I like the white 850 on FB better, until you get to that purple.

Almost spring Peter. :)
Hello Jim, Yes, Spring is almost here. It has been a long Winter. Our first snow was back during November. I almost took the cars for a run the other day but the salt dust put me off. Over an inch of rain forecast over the next twenty four hours so hopefully it will wash the streets off.
The purple interior is what leapt out at me. If the asking price was a little lower I could be tempted if for no other reason the interior talking point. Call me peculiar but that is half the fun of owning a Fiat of any sort.

Back