1974 X1/9 on Phoenix Craigslist

The seller may not be tech savvy, or maybe he would have to ask over 30K if he added pictures. If values start going up i may have to sell my X and look for a cheap mid engine car like a Porsche Boxter. LOL.

A single picture has been posted. Not bad looking but eyeballs on the car are of course required.

I bought this car, hasn’t run in years, small bit of rust in the drivers side floor, and a bit in the spare tire well. has the front bumpers, the PO is trying to find the rears. I paid 4K for the car. I posted in the workshop asking what mods would be cool on the car, I was pointed to Kent Elder’s car. It was lust at first sight so I bought it. Long story longer, I am going to sell the ‘74. I’ll post some pictures tomorrow, I have it at my brother’s in Mesa Az, so I need to bet rid of it for the room. I am going to sell it for $2K

Smart move to pass it along Ed. ;) Boy, the prior seller sure made it seem more than it was in his ad. Probably best as a complete restomod project with a Honda drivetrain swap and lots of custom work. :)

It is just an old desert car. minimal rust, it is pretty much all there. It would be a pretty easy car to do, had I not bought Kent’s car I’d do it.

Back