1977 X1/9...Should I buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1

RETIRED Admin, pm OFF
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-TOP: 4px" vAlign=top colSpan=2>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]1977 X1/9...Should I buy it?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 20 1999 at 5:01 PM[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "j";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "m";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "k";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("John Michel"); // --> </SCRIPT>John Michel <NOSCRIPT> John Michel </NOSCRIPT> [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=3><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hi there,
I've stumbled across a '77 X1/9 with only 55K miles here in Fairbanks, Alaska. Climate here is very dry and car seems pretty rust free. Interior is like new and is a dark brown vinyl. Yellow with thick orange stripe running along door top. Couldn't find any evidence that it's ever been hit. A few rust bubbles along bottom of windshield. Under car the engine is oily but I couldn't find any rust. He wants $2200. If you have thougts on this please email me or respond to the forum. I'd sure appreciate it.
Happy motoring,
John <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial] [/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]
closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]Author[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]Reply[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "s";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "v";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "s";n54_em = n54_em + "v";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "x";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "b";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "y";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "d";n54_em = n54_em + "u"; document.write("Dr. Steven Doellefeld"); // --> </SCRIPT>Dr. Steven Doellefeld <NOSCRIPT> Dr. Steven Doellefeld </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->value...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 20 1999, 6:19 PM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Obviously is in the eyes of the beholder...

That being said, the NADA "Classic Collectible and Special Interest Car Appraisal Guide" lists the average prices as follows:

Condition Price

Low $1750

Average $3025

High $4250

Now, keep in mind that an appraiser would grade a car much lower than we would. From the sounds of it, the book would classify the car in question (as well as mine, and probably many of the others cars here, as "low")

Good luck with your decision and happy motoring.

Steven<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial] [/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]
closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]Mac[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Doc is right...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 21 1999, 11:16 AM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->...Value is certainly in the eye of the beholder when it comes to X1/9s!

Book value is almost totally meaningless with these cars. The most critical pricing factor is the individual car's overall condition - primarily, the rust factor, but also factors are things such as mileage, originality of condition (or condition of restoration as the case may be), geographic location, and how bad you want one etc.

Considering your location, I imagine X1/9s are not too common up there, meaning the value of a good one would be higher because of location. If everything you say about the car is true, I would speculate that his price is within the realm of reason, but take a very VERY close look at the car in terms of rust damage before you commit to his (or any) price...

Check all four strut towers very critically for rust of any kind. Also get down under the rear of the car and examine the rear cross-member (where the rear suspension arms are bolted to the frame). Anything more than thin surface rust, and the car will require a major effort to repair the rust damage. If any of these points are rusted through in any way, it would be a big job to fix. Rusty strut towers and crossmembers have spelled death for many an X1/9, because most folks believe the effort to repair outweighs the value of doing it. I don't necessarily agree with that idea, again I think it is a matter best judged on a case-by-case basis.

If you are confident that these areas are solid and relatively free of rust, as well as other critical load-bearing members (such as the frame rails etc) being clean, AND that the car is in reasonably good mechanical/cosmetic shape, then his price would not be too unreasonable considering your location and the relative rarity of the X up there.

If the car meets approval by your close inspection, I say go for it.

By the way, though, it sounds like the car may not be wearing its original paint, you said it has an Orange stripe over Yellow paint? -Mac.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial] [/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]
closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "j";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "m";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "k";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("John Michel"); // --> </SCRIPT>John Michel <NOSCRIPT> John Michel </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 45px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Thanks Doc and Mac<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 21 1999, 9:33 PM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 45px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Mac, I haven't had car in the air, but laying on ground next to it I can detect virtually no rust. Shock towers look clean, frame rails good and there is relatively little oil or dirt underneath. Car is complete and interior is very good. The dash looks perfect. Carpets look perfect and seats are very nice. All rubber on exterior of car is flexible and top has no scratches. There looks to be a bit of surface rust on the cooling tubes toward front of car.

The paint is yellow with a 2.5 inch orange stripe running down "roll bar" and along top of door and front fender and around the nose. Bumpers look great and so does all the glass. Rubber gaskets along "roll bar" where door windows fit have come loose. All tail and blinker lenses are fine.

There are small spots of rust on surface paint, none larger than a quarter. Three of these are along front window. The car has numerous small dents and some of these have cracked the paint a bit. A lighter shade of yellow is around lower rear indicating some sort of repair. However wherever the paint is chipped away there is metal, not bondo. I would be inclined to remove all glass including windshield and do a proper body work over and paint job. I want to take the car to Seattle where I'm moving and I've found it difficult to find a really rust free car there. I would anticipate that some engine seals may leak as the car has sat in storage for so long. But with only 55K miles and a dry climate such as we have here, things may not be too bad. One good sign was that the gas smells normal.

Well, thanks a million for your comments. I will take a close look at the rust prone areas you mentioned. The car has sat on a u-sell-it lot for a while with price coming down. I'm thinking that there is very little interest in any Fiat here as they tend not to be at all like a four wheel drive pickup or an SUV. Take care and if I do buy the car I'll look forward to meeting other X1/9 owners in Seattle. Say, is the 1300cc engine worth hanging onto?
John<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "s";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "x";n54_em = n54_em + "1";n54_em = n54_em + "9";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "y";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("Mac"); // --> </SCRIPT>Mac <NOSCRIPT> Mac </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 60px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->we're holding a place for you...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 21 1999, 11:30 PM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 60px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hey, that's great!

If you're coming to Seattle, we have a reserved parking space for you at our get-togethers! Looking forward to meeting you - when do you intend to be moving?

About the car, the fact that you are moving kind of puts a different twist on the whole thing. You say you can't find any relatively clean X1/9s down here in Seattle? Well, they're around trust me :) There's no shortage of rusty ones for sale naturally, but the clean ones are around. You might be suprised what you could turn-up around here.

That ties into something else too: If you buy this one, how do you intend to transport it to Seattle? I haven't been to Alaska in many, many years, but I am told the AlCan highway was not a forgiving road - to trucks! Is that still true today? Are you trucking, trailering or driving it down? At any rate, you'll have to lug it down here somehow of course, so how do you think it would hold up to the trip given its condition?

Ahh, but I'm just playing devil's advocate, and I'm not fooling anyone who knows me at all! I can say all those things, but I already know what I would do if it were me...

I'd go down there, give that thing the most thorough inspection, and haggle for the lowest possible price. You haggle? If the car is collecting dust there, go in and tell 'em you're doing *them* a favor by getting it off their lot!
Yep, I'd do that. Then I'd drive the thing down here. I'd end up in the middle of Canada at 3 in the morning with a wrench in my hand, performing a roadside tracheotomy on the poor X whose tires would be firmly dug-in to the shoulder of the freeway.

But I would be grinning! - I love road trips. When you get to Seattle, tell me how you like oscillating around the redline for hundreds of miles at a stretch... in 4th gear! Can you tell I've driven long distance in a 1300? ;P

Man, I need to shut up now. My '75 is sitting here on jackstands being stripped. UGH. -Mac.

closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "j";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "m";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "#";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "k";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("Yukon John"); // --> </SCRIPT>Yukon John <NOSCRIPT> Yukon John </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 75px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Alaskan Roadtrips<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 22 1999, 9:57 AM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 75px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Mac,
I'm with you when it comes to roadtrips. And I think that they are all the better if your ride is a unique one. So, yes, I would drive the X1/9 down after making some sort of rock guard to protect the front and the windshield. As yet I haven't gotten a hold of the owner of the car in question and he may be unwilling to dicker. We'll see. It would make a dandy addition to my Fiat collection in Bothell which my parents are thrilled about having stored in their yard and garage. You've got me worried with the comment about driving along near redline for hours on end, though I became somewhat used to that back when my 124 had no fifth gear. Cheers,

closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "S";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "X";n54_em = n54_em + "1";n54_em = n54_em + "9";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "y";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("Mac"); // --> </SCRIPT>Mac <NOSCRIPT> Mac </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 90px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->When do you plan to move?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]August 31 1999, 8:27 PM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 90px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->

<CENTER>?

</CENTER>

closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "j";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "m";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "r";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "i";n54_em = n54_em + "n";n54_em = n54_em + "k";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("John"); // --> </SCRIPT>John <NOSCRIPT> John </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 105px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Before the snow I hope<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]September 4 1999, 9:23 AM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 105px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hello Mac,
Well, the Fairbanks X1/9 looks like a no go. The owner is unwilling to lower the price and the car began to look a little rough around the edges on the second and third inspections. I'll be heading down the road about the 6th of Sept. driving my Toyota pickup and pulling my '47 Dodge pickup. Should be a slow trip. Saw another older X1/9 at K-Mart the other day! Two in one week in Fairbanks!! Amazing! Happy motoring,

closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap width="17.9%">[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<SCRIPT language=Javascript> <!-- var n54_em; n54_em = ""; n54_em = n54_em + "s";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "t";n54_em = n54_em + "l";n54_em = n54_em + "e";n54_em = n54_em + "x";n54_em = n54_em + "1";n54_em = n54_em + "9";n54_em = n54_em + "@";n54_em = n54_em + "y";n54_em = n54_em + "a";n54_em = n54_em + "h";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + ".";n54_em = n54_em + "c";n54_em = n54_em + "o";n54_em = n54_em + "m"; document.write("Mac"); // --> </SCRIPT>Mac <NOSCRIPT> Mac </NOSCRIPT>[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 120px" vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Hope you get settled in before the 25th!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial][/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right>[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]September 10 1999, 9:35 PM [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 120px">
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Tahoma, Arial]<!-- google_ad_section_start -->If so, we'd absolutely love to see you at SeaX's "Rain or Shine '99" at Priest Point Park in Olympia! Hope you make it down safely :) Peace, -Mac.

closeThread.gif
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back