1986 Bertone X1/9

Ananda

True Classic
CBFA75ED-17C3-40B8-9F99-46093FCB3675.jpeg 800749E7-6181-47AE-9FD8-9F18A5A2572B.jpeg D12DF0FF-E763-4A19-92A9-D6E575A7C5E6.jpeg
Very sadly offering up my X1/9 for sale due to my poor health.
Bought it for $6K and would be happy to sell it for that but at this point I’m open to hearing any offer. I just need for my wife not to have to do this.
There is rust that has developed around the windshield but mechanically it is in better shape than when I bought it.
I have two spare windshields, a new and a used.
It has been sharing daily driver status more or less since I’ve had it.
I am out of town now but will take a bunch of pics when I get home.
I will include more details in the coming days when I’m a little more spry.I wish it was the one I could keep. Any questions welcome.

Sorry to see you need to let it go. GLWS.

It looks pretty fine in those pics.

Karl

Yes, I’m pretty happy that no one has been interested in it. My health has been stronger recently and I am really enjoying driving the car. If I could seal up what I believe is a slow seeping transaxle leak which gets hot and sends fumes into the cabin, It would be perfect. The fumes are pretty subtle but since my health problem affects my respiratory system a lot, the fumes are super obnoxious. I even have a remanned transaxle I could switch in and put new seals on but I think that might be beyond my no parking space having learning curve.

Back