1987 fiat x1/9 k20z3 project

I am quite confident that you can find a buyer for the roller, then sell off the other bits separately.

It is super difficult to recover one's investment in a built engine unless you are well known in the community for that engine. If you're not well known, all of the "what ifs" and "what abouts" come up. Even if confronted with receipts, doubters can still say "those are just receipts for parts. They don't prove that those parts are really in the engine." And they're right. They have to trust that the engine is as advertised.

That last pic with an installed Dallara kit is not the car you're selling, correct? The kit is still not installed?

Can you put out an asking price for the roller along with more pictures of its current status? I have a local-to-me friend interested in a solid X project.

roller is pending , if its not working i will post more pic for sure , the one in the pic is mine , you talked about hours and how long it takes , so i showed you mine . as far as the engine i'm not worried iv'e been dealing with race cars for long time it will sale i just want all fiat parts gone first
guys have a great weekend !

body kit sold !

IMG_5839.jpgIMG_5837.jpgIMG_5836.jpg mount kit not sure why they powder coat the mounts and not sub frame ,for who ever buys it , if paying with payapl add 3.9% to price,

Back