2016 Fiat 500

I like it

It look good. There is plenty of growing room for the 500 so I don't think the extra length/width will make the car loose its appeal (as a small retro)

I would like to see what the front/rear seats look like. The 500L has much nicer seats that the 500; better looking and far more comfortable. At least from my 2012. But I heard all of the 2014 500s have improved and more comfortable seats.

BTW - I am hearing not so good things from the dealer service centers on the 500e. A lot of maintenance is required on the charging system, and the batteries are having some issues it appears. I have heard from a few technicians to stay away from the 500e till at least 2015 models.

Pics...

fiat_500_front_0.jpg

fiat_500_rear.jpg

fiat_500_interior_0.jpg

Wider/longer..

This is most likely needed for AWD.. ;)

When an AWD flappy paddle Abarth comes to fruition. I'm back in the game..

2012_Mini_John_Cooper_Works_Coupe_--_11-26-2011_front.jpg

Personally, Fiat needs to design the new AWD Abarth with something that'll beat this. It's a mini, but damn its so ugly its beautiful.

It's loosing its 500esq look with that front bumper. Makes it look fat like the 500L. I like the rear lights though, vast improvement on the current 500.

I dunno

if it's the same flappy paddle they use overseas, I think I've read it being described as "truly excremental...

Back