2021 Midwest-Bayless Open House Pre-Dinner

Nick Bygrave

Nick at Midwest-Bayless Italian Auto
Hello X-Web Open House attendees!

We are of course having a Friday night dinner the day before the Open House, this time in downtown Gahanna right by the shop. We would like to get a good idea about attendance so we can confirm a reservation. If you plan on joining let us know!

Hello X-Web Open House attendees!

We are of course having a Friday night dinner the day before the Open House, this time in downtown Gahanna right by the shop. We would like to get a good idea about attendance so we can confirm a reservation. If you plan on joining let us know!
Nick, What time are you closing on Friday? I just booked my room and plan on arriving in time for dinner, but I'm not sure I'll get into town, before you close. Can I discuss the work I need done during the open house? I'll be bringing my head and cambox with me. Looking forward to meeting up with those that missed the Freakout, too!

Nick, What time are you closing on Friday? I just booked my room and plan on arriving in time for dinner, but I'm not sure I'll get into town, before you close. Can I discuss the work I need done during the open house? I'll be bringing my head and cambox with me. Looking forward to meeting up with those that missed the Freakout, too!
Hi Tom, we will be at the office most of the day up until the dinner which will be around 7. It will be no problem to discuss what you need done any time through the event!

I will be there. My wife is thinking she will be accompanying me, so maybe plus one :)

I took a picture to send to my wife to show her what she was missing at dinner. It wasn't a picture of me, because she wasn't missing me. :)
20210813_205237.jpg

Back