2022 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix and The Cortile Italian show

NigelProdrive

True Classic
Anyone going this year?
E068A88B-B27F-4C81-A73E-1F097AF9B652.jpeg

I took my 124 sedan to the Pittsburgh event in 2015 when the FFO was held in conjunction due to Fiat being the marque of the year (or something like that). Probably my one and only trip to that show. It was an amazingly large event with the vintage racing running off and on around the outskirts of the golf course and park. I think they said there were over 4,000 cars on display on Saturday. Pretty cool all in all.

The Fiat/Lancia cars were about mid way down the 18th fairway. For some reason, the Ferraris got to be around the 18th green. :) As you can see, I got a great spot right in front of a Funnel Cakes booth :)

IMG_1575.JPG

Bob Grasch had his Scorpion parked a few rows in front of me. Or is it a Montecarlo? I am no Lancia expert.

IMG_1572.JPG

The Fiat/Lancia cars were about mid way down the 18th fairway. For some reason, the Ferraris got to be around the 18th green. :) As you can see, I got a great spot right in front of a Funnel Cakes booth :)
Bob Grasch had his Scorpion parked a few rows in front of me. Or is it a Montecarlo? I am no Lancia expert.
I have been going for many years usually to pitcrew for a couple Italian racers. There is much more to see than what you would have attending Freak Out. I was there too that year. The race course is spectacular and park is spectacular. And then walking the paddock of racecars and vendors on that side is a must. Shuttle buses can take you most anywhere.

Bob’s Lancia is a Scorpion. I took mine up last year because Lancia was featured and like you was in the food court with the Italian food truck and the French wagon selling beer.

D50CC8D4-A2CF-4977-9819-484C4377C903.jpeg

1F160C4A-9680-4DFC-A624-4481620937BE.jpeg

It’s for a great charity. There is plenty of nightlife and they have other car events days ahead throughout the city.

Last edited:
Back