2023 MWB Open House August 5th

Beat me to it, Jim! Really looking forward to this summer, we have lots planned!

Open House 2023 Poster.png

i hope you can bring your X19 i am tempted to come from the UK and would love to see your car keep us posted
This is extra incentive to work out the kinks and get my X there, about a 700 miles round trip. Need to be taking longer drives by June to work up for it. Be great to see one of our brothers from across the pond. 🇬🇧

I put it on my calendar. It's a 6 hour drive from central PA, so I may tow a car out there. It depends on which car I decide to take. (The OTAS would definitely get towed.) Looking forward to meeting everybody then!

I put it on my calendar. It's a 6 hour drive from central PA, so I may tow a car out there. It depends on which car I decide to take. (The OTAS would definitely get towed.) Looking forward to meeting everybody then!
I did that a few years ago. then our tow vehicle puked LOL. thinking of making the run in a fiat this year.

Odie

Just a reminder that the MWB open house is scheduled for August 5th. There is usually a dinner gathering the night before, so Aug 4th for this year. Then we hit the local CnC on Saturday morning before heading over to MWB at 11AM.

We are in the final stretch before the MWB open house, I will be there... who else is planning to attend?

I am torn between driving the 85 or towing it like I usually do. Leaning towards driving. Towing has its advantages, but also requires extra effort. My decision may come down to the weather forecast.

We are in the final stretch before the MWB open house, I will be there... who else is planning to attend?

I am torn between driving the 85 or towing it like I usually do. Leaning towards driving. Towing has its advantages, but also requires extra effort. My decision may come down to the weather forecast.thanks.
@JimD , I am going and would like to attend the Friday dinner. Location? RSVP to whom? Thanks.

Dad and I have been aiming for it, and are so close to ready… but today we made the decision not to go. We’re disappointed, but it’s the prudent thing, this time. We just had too many projects to get them all confidently completed.
The good news is that there is a local car show on Saturday that we can attend.

I’ll be thinking of you,
Brian

The plan was to finish the motor rebuild in time to make the Open House..., but too many work and family obligations and not enough time have conspired against me. I would love to make the trip, (as I did last year) but it's soul crushing to think I'd once again make the 9 hour drive without my X. It was great to see everyone that came last time, but I wouldn't even be able to get out of work early enough on Friday to get out there at a decent hour on Saturday. With only the weekends available to work on the car, I'm going to continue my rebuild and other upgrades while thinking of everyone (and their cars) that I'm not going to get to see, this year. It sucks! My only consolation is I hope to have her back on the road soon enough to enjoy the last bit of warm weather, and be back to giggling like a 10 year old as I terrorize the other residents of my state.

Back