4 Cromodora CD 31 wheels for sale. Painted ready to mount on your car

Rob 124 AC

True Classic
These were painted last spring and tires were not mounted yet. I traded some wheels I had for these with a guy who assured me they were bead blasted and epoxy primed before top coat & clear were applied. They are fully cured, I cannot smell any solvents coming from the paint. Also and most important thing is that there is not one bubble or tiny pimple from trapped gas any where or any corrosion starting anywhere on all 4 wheels. So I am confident they were done right. They have some defects from 45 years ( all are 1972 dated) of use.

Price? I will entertain serious offers over $1200

Wheels come with 3 OE NOS centers caps and 1 is used

These are in Italy so shipping 2 packages surface mail will be the best and safest bet so they don't get scratched or the paint gets chipped on the edges. ( & cheapest cost)

Many large pictures here to view.

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/rob124bc/library/cromodora CD31 wheels painted?sort=3&page=1

Attachments

• 100_9452.jpg
    100_9452.jpg
    742 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Very nice wheels.
Rob, I'm confuse. Is the price $1200 with shipping or is this an auction starting at $1200.

I bought the last set a couple weeks ago.
Bunch of people also want to buy it, here is your chance.
If it still for sale the next couple days I'm seriously thinking about buying it.

$1200 was a starting point and I am feeling out the market. Basically, what is your buy now price?

Shipping cost is only $150

OMG!!! Those are the wheels!!! I really wished I could afford those wheels. Very beautiful.

V/r,
Florida Mike

Back