5 cylinder spider

These ebay auction ads always scare the hell out of me. I feel like I need to hire a lawyer to read all the fine print to see how much the car will actually cost above the purchase price.

These ebay auction ads always scare the hell out of me. I feel like I need to hire a lawyer to read all the fine print to see how much the car will actually cost above the purchase price.
"All auctions are subject to a buyers fee as follows:" What the fig? I've never seen an ebay listing with a buyer's fee. Will ebay even allow that? Good idea though because otherwise after ebay's fees, the seller will get almost nothing.

"All auctions are subject to a buyers fee as follows:" What the fig? I've never seen an ebay listing with a buyer's fee. Will ebay even allow that? Good idea though because otherwise after ebay's fees, the seller will get almost nothing.
"Just Donated" borders on a scam--- very inflexible in the post-deal closing arrangements, and likely to present an outrageous set of fees and costs that were never disclosed. I don't know how they still have an account on Fleabay.

Back