5 Maserati Biturbo Wheels - SOLD

ConsoleTVMan

Daily Driver
Four 14x6.5 Biturbo wheels, one spare, (16) lug bolts, (4) centercaps (black painted metal Fiat ones) for sale. Toyo Proxes T1R in 195/55 size on 4 of the wheels, the spare wheel has no tire.

Previously posted on XWebs here: https://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/f-s-14x6-5-biturbo-wheels-600.32625/

Google drive link to pictures here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UzoBsr19TkDuckOFZXCAf1RrH7YgDsfs

I bought them a few months back, since Greg is just down the road from me. I probably put about 40 miles on them.

The wheels are in very good condition. Two of them have slight curb rash. A third has a barely noticeable nick.

They looked great on my 1980 X...but unfortunately, they do not fit . The fronts *barely* rub the front outer edge of the fender at full lock. (Even with spacers removed) My garage is off an alley that requires a very tight turn to enter/exit, and I am not willing to put up with the problem. Perhaps they will work for you. Again note - these are 6.5 inches wide.

The wheels are in Seattle. Have never shipped wheels and tires, but will work with you to get em to ya. Willing to sell the wheels without tires at a reduced price if that makes it easier. I would like to get these wheels back in the hands of the community. I do not have room to store them.

$600/OBO, plus shipping.

More info about the tires that are on the wheels. They are old - vintage 2008 and 2009.

Date codes are:

Two tires are code 2008 (week 20 of year 2008).
Two tires are code 4709 (week 47 of year 2009)

Pics of the date codes have been added to the Google Drive Gallery.

Still looking to sell these...need the space in my garage... excellent condition, they look great on an X.

Your X deserves them!

Make an offer!

I forget, do these have the 4 X 98 bolt pattern so that no adaptors are required? If so, I'd be interested and you wouldn't even need to ship them anywhere!

Sounds good. I can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM with the new site so if ConsoleTVMan wants to contact me my number is 425-280-9398.

Sounds good. I can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM with the new site so if ConsoleTVMan wants to contact me my number is 425-280-9398.
To send a "PM", click on the member's name or their avatar to the left of their post. A pop-up box will appear on the screen. Click on the "Start a Conversation" menu option (near the center of the pop-up) and the "Start a New Conversation" page will appear. Type your message in the text box provided and then hit the "Start Conversation" button below the text box.

Thanks JimD. Brycele and I connected by phone. He is seriously interested and is local (and it appears from inbox and thread timestamps that he was the first person to express interest), so I am gonna give him first shot at the wheels. I appreciate the other folks who have shown interest in the wheels. If he does not purchase them, I will be in touch via PM with the other folks.

I really like those rims, but I had all kinds of issues with the Corsa kit. You can run tires that are smaller in outside diameter but then your speedo is off..

Back