500 Madness parts...

fiatmonkey

Tim Hoover
I SWORE I wasn't going to do this, but I couldn't help it and I ordered some performance parts from 500 Madness for the Abarth. I won't say what I bought except they are engine performance related...!

Hopefully I have something nice to report after I get the parts, install and test.

:whistle:

is it the pedal box? that ones a keeper... I love mine, and have used it on both the Pop and the 500T with similar good results.

is it the pedal box? that ones a keeper... I love mine, and have used it on both the Pop and the 500T with similar good results.

That as well as the madness ecu and cold air intake. Installed and working great. The go pedal is pretty darn cool. The 500L will get one for sure as it needs it the most.

So now driving the abarth feels like its in sport mode all the time. Until I press sport mode and it feels even better :) I would like to dyno it and see what the AFM is.

Wanted to add: I am not sure if I will keep the cold air intake installed. The turbo is really loud now and although it sounded cool for a few test drives, it is sort of annoying now...

Back