74' X Parts car

CnC79X19

True Classic
Hey Folks,
We've got a 74 X19 1300 as a parts car and will be using the euro bumpers, exhaust and intake/carb setups for a 79' we're building but if you need anything drop me a note and I'll see if we can help you out. Keep in mind that it's a little rusty and rough but you never know? Also have the 79 bumpers and carb 28/30 (I think?)

How does the firewall insulation in the engine compartment look?

Also looking for heat shield for the 74 exhaust manifold?

How does the engine cover & vents, look like? Would also possibly be interested in the rear chrome trim, if available.

I'd be interested in rear trunk/engine lid levers and the outer door handles, rear license plate lights, metal roof hooks

had an ANSA exhaust
I'd love to get that ANSA, but I see you are going to use it. :(

Inside the '74, does the hand (park) brake assembly have a smaller lever for the choke (next to the large brake lever)? And a cover/surround plate with the slot for that choke lever? I need the entire park-brake assembly, choke lever, and cover (see pictures below). I see someone already asked for the knob, so everything else is fine. I'd appreciate photos if possible, and a price (shipped to US ZIP Code 89156) as well. Thanks, Jeff
8891.jpg
004-1.jpg

I'd love to get that ANSA, but I see you are going to use it. :(

Inside the '74, does the hand (park) brake assembly have a smaller lever for the choke (next to the large brake lever)? And a cover/surround plate with the slot for that choke lever? I need the entire park-brake assembly, choke lever, and cover (see pictures below). I see someone already asked for the knob, so everything else is fine. I'd appreciate photos if possible, and a price (shipped to US ZIP Code 89156) as well. Thanks, Jeff
View attachment 7827
View attachment 7829

As per Dr. Jeff's photo ( thanks for posting Jeff) the cap on the choke knob. Generally they're long gone but I thought I'd ask.

Any chance there is an intact exhaust manifold Heat Shield that goes between the exhaust manifold and intake manifold? Looking for one not rusted out.

Thanks

Inside the '74, does the hand (park) brake assembly have a smaller lever for the choke (next to the large brake lever)? And a cover/surround plate with the slot for that choke lever? I need the entire park-brake assembly, choke lever, and cover (see pictures below). I see someone already asked for the knob, so everything else is fine.

Jeff, see PM. ;)

Back