80 X1/9 in Springfield, Missouri

I don't think he will get much action starting at $4K. The car looks worn, but I don't see any obvious rust areas. One picture of a door jamb or trunk tag seems to have smeared paint on it, so it may have been painted. To far away for a casual look see trip. And it is snowing like crazy outside right now. :eek:

$4k does seem pretty optimistic, but if the seller has been following BAT sales he may think his car is "about half as good as that one, so...."
I suspect that there's more rust there that you can see in the pics. Is that rust in front of the drivers side front tire?
I wish him GLWTS

Mike,

I can't tell if there is rust at the DS front wheel. Something looks odd though. A daily driver in MO from 2004? Unless he means only in good weather I am suspicious.

Top receipt says "head work" in 2014 if my upside down sideways reading is accurate.

On closer examination it looks like what I was seeing on the DS front fender was just a reflection of the gravel. Still the pics don't really show the most common rust areas very well. But, it does look like the lower rear trunk wells may have been rust proofed. You never know...

Back