81 Strada for sale

I'm not a fan of these but it does appear to be in amazing shape. If it's like most Fiats of that age, it should be mechanically simple to convert to 5-speed if you have the parts needed.

I wish it was closer, I would buy it in a heartbeat even if my wife said NO!🤣🤣 It was my first car. I don't think any survived up here in Canada.

You guys talk big. Is another crappy Fiat worth the cost of a divorce!
I'm allowed two running and one off the road project car, she was apparently allowed four kids although I don't remember that clause in the marriage license.

Lot of fuss about this car. When they came out I thought they were #$@y. Still do and I guess the american car buying public agreed and FIAT pulled out of the market. I can't seem to find the Strada's USA sales numbers. By comparison, AMC sold over 200,000 Pacers.

Last edited:
You guys talk big. Is another crappy Fiat worth the cost of a divorce!
I'm allowed two running and one off the road project car, she was apparently allowed four kids although I don't remember that clause in the marriage license.
My wife simply says, I knew this about you when I married you. haha. Although I'm starting to self-moderate now.

I wish it was closer, I would buy it in a heartbeat even if my wife said NO!🤣🤣 It was my first car. I don't think any survived up here in Canada.

The reason it's so far away is also the reason it survived at all. :)

Seems like a good price and in really good condition, local for me as well. Unfortunately, I don't find them particularly attractive... Also 1981 in L.A. rules it out.. I only have one vehicle left that needs to be smogged, and would not add another one. Plus the number of four door cars that I would own can be counted on less than one hand, and that's not one of them😁 Still, should be an excellent buy for some fan!

The Europeans know how to make this car look pretty cool.

DaveR, my wife never worries about getting stuck with my crappy cars, she will just call a tow truck driver and pay him to haul all that stuff away.

Carl,

Your wife must be a very tolerant person.

p.s.

I always wondered if the "accidents" that happened to your x1/9s were truly all accidents. I mean it seems a little odd that your car just rolls down the hill and hits a pole and then someone runs over the top of both x1/9s. Seems a little to coincidental to me. But then I am a conspiracy nutter.

Sorry for the hijack of the thread.

Back