850 Coupe or Sport Coupe Abarth front grill replica for sale

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
I am a vendor.

This is a replica Fiat Abarth OTR or OTS front grill. It was offered to me today, just after I paid a lot of Euros for a replica from a different manufacturer.
I am being offered it for Euro 1,000.00. As I have a box (almost?) ready to leave Europe, we can share some of the shipping costs? I am paying Euro 350.00 for shipping.
The plastic insert appears to be missing, but I am buying one of those in red (as a replica) and can probably arrange two, at a yet to be determined price. The alternative white plastic insert has not been reproduced.

I am told the Euro 1,000.00 unit was provided by Bernie Motori in Italy. I guess the guy who wants to sell it to me was not totally happy with it, and paid almost 3X the price (like me, plus chroming costs) to get one from a better manufacturer.

As I thought my box left Europe already, you will need to move fast if you want me to get it into my box.
I am also getting a replica of the fiberglass exit shroud, so if you want one it's possible, but not in this shipment as it takes 4 weeks to make. I hope to have my project car completed as soon as I get the grill in!

Of course, shipping from Santa Cruz California to you is not included, and if your delivery address is in California I must charge you sales tax.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Yes, I know this is BIG money. But for what Abarth cars, and replicas, are currently selling for...

I was also offered an Abarth Simca 2000 in parts. It looks like it's painted, and is missing, as a minimum, the engine. He is only asking Euro 110,000.00...
It's obviously very disassembled. But it's red!

6.jpg

Please contact me directly if you are interested.

If you wanted the plastic insert for the Bernie Motori grill, it would be an additional Euro 275.00. Plus shipping.

Back