86 x1/9 conversion to track toy

Well, timing is everything. I was travelling between STL and Columbus last weekend. You could reach out to Dallas M. @x192023 in Bloomington, Indiana to see if he has any spares. MWB is only 2.5 hours away. We have a user named @Indy Mike last seen Nov, 23, 2022.

UPDATE:

Couple of goodies arrived but I may need some temporary assistance from anybody local to Pendleton, Indiana. The coilovers arrived without the necessary shoulder required to rest inside the spherical bearing within the camber plate. Until I get this sorted out with the manufacturer I need to be able to roll the car so I can transport it to the welder to get the cage installed but in order to do this I need struts and springs.

So the question is does anybody have struts and springs I can loan or buy cheaply in order to transport the car to the welder?

I am west of Indy but have no struts or springs except the ones on my X.

After many months of back and forth with GAZ they decided NOT to take care of their mistake on the rear coilovers. They were made for 1980+ models and won't fit the camber plates from Bayless. I'll need to disassemble the rear coilovers and have the pistons machined correctly. The car however is on it's way to the welder for the cage install however and I chose to go with a cage from Autopower.

Back