87 Yugo, $2500.00

7982X

So much fun it MUST be illegal!
I know that this a X1/9 forum, but thought there might be interest in this, so posted on FS&W.

It IS local to us & I would be willing to go look at it & take more pictures if someone is seriously interested in it.
It looks to be in pretty nice condition, given there are only 6 pictures.

PM me if seriously interested.

I know that this a X1/9 forum, but thought there might be interest in this, so posted on FS&W.

It IS local to us & I would be willing to go look at it & take more pictures if someone is seriously interested in it.
It looks to be in pretty nice condition, given there are only 6 pictures.

PM me if seriously interested.
Hey Denny:

You are almost finished with your 79 X project. Based on your past, I think you should buy the Yugo and make it mid engined with an LS motor.

Don

If anyone wants to grab this Yugo, I have a sweet set of tan factory floormats with Yugo logos for it. I'd sell them along. :)

Hey Denny:

You are almost finished with your 79 X project. Based on your past, I think you should buy the Yugo and make it mid engined with an LS motor.

Don

Pretty funny, Don...…….If I had the energy & the LS, I might consider it. Ruth is already in favor of it as a project after seeing your post, but we would also need a bigger garage.

Back