87 Yugo, $2500.00

7982X

So much fun it MUST be illegal!
I know that this a front wheel drive Fiat forum, but thought there might be interest in this, so posted here & on X1/9 FS&W.

It IS local to us & I would be willing to go look at it & take more pictures if someone is seriously interested in it.
It looks to be in pretty nice condition, given there are only 6 pictures.

PM me if seriously interested.

It does look pretty clean in these pics. I'm assuming it is not the original paint. And Colorado is hard on cars. So I wonder how the underside looks.

Looks like he has the redline set at 4K? Must not have driven it too hard.
It looks like it might have a distributor less ignition system. Is that stock on that car? I'm thinking it's a 1300/4spd?
Good thing it's not local to me, I would love to have it!

It looks like it might have a distributor less ignition system.
I think that looks like the stock coil and module (yellow):
00909_dt6HiSWrMSDz_0CI0iP_1200x900.jpg

What's the item in blue? Fuel lines? And the radiator appears to be in need of replacement/rebuild (white).

It looks like it might have a distributor less ignition system. Is that stock on that car? I'm thinking it's a 1300/4spd?

The distributor is there, it's just out of view in the photo. The Bosch coil, ignition module, main coil/distributor wire & vacuum line are all visible.

This is a base-model GV with an 1100 & 4-speed. Only the GVX & GVPlus had a 1300 (& they were 5-speed).

The distributor is there, it's just out of view in the photo. The Bosch coil, ignition module, main coil/distributor wire & vacuum line are all visible.

This is a base-model GV with an 1100 & 4-speed. Only the GVX & GVPlus had a 1300 (& they were 5-speed).

Thanks for your input, Jeff. Sounds like you are very knowledgeable about these cars and your input was interesting.
The owner will likely appreciate your clarification. We told him that we put a link to his listing on the forum so he wouldn't be surprised if he heard from somebody across the country and he seems like a nice guy.

The car is just across town from us. Strangely, we stored our Xs at a storage facility a few blocks from him last winter when we needed the garage for working on other cars. small world.

Ed, you said you were bored and needed a project. And it would fit in your guestroom!

Back