1988 Lancia Delta Integrale

1974 Fiat X1/9

Lancia 037 Stradale Super Charger and head

Fiat Uno (Brazilian model with SC)

1971 Fiat 850 Spider

1976 Lancia Scorpion

Last edited:
Karl,
You don't have WORK to do on your cars? BTW, the 1975 link is for the parts car. Some people think their car are gold. But the 1974 would be a good deal for parts.

A $14,000 paint job on the Lancia Delta Integrale?? Good lord. I once painted a VW Jetta with tractor paint; I think the all-in cost was about $50. Named it Tony the Tiger. To be fair, the Lancia does look better...

jetta.png

Karl,
You don't have WORK to do on your cars? BTW, the 1975 link is for the parts car. Some people think their car are gold. But the 1974 would be a good deal for parts.

Fixed the 1975 link, thanks.

I do. 🤪

I got home from work, ate dinner and felt like kicking back as I had spent last week in Cleveland tearing out the bathtub and surround at my Mom’s, replumbed for a shower, installed the shower, replaced a toilet, pulled a window out to properly install it as some numbnut (not me) had put it in with short little finish nails, a number of small electrical and general repair projects and then installed a new front door and screen/storm door on top of that.

I came home and pulled the tub drain on my daughter’s bathroom and replaced all the parts. I prepped to replumb the utility room where I had quickly replaced the tankless water heater last weekend before I left for my Mom’s house. The water lines are a mess and I have a bunch of technology (routers, Wifi access points and antenna distribution) also in that room that needs to be organized and properly affixed to the walls/shelves.

My cars do need attention but they run and are not giving me any trouble so I am leaving them alone for now. I need to replace the first O2 sensor on the 07 Element and change its oil as the idiot lights are telling me, I suspect I also need to replace the starter which is one of those bad jobs that Fiat owners complain about...

Last edited:
Fixed the 1975 link, thanks.

I do. 🤪

I got home from work, ate dinner and felt like kicking back as I had spent last week in Cleveland tearing out the bathtub and surround at my Mom’s, replumbed for a shower, installed the shower, replaced a toilet, pulled a window out to properly install it as some numbnut (not me) had put it in with short little finish nails, a number of small electrical and general repair projects and then installed a new front door and screen/storm door on top of that.

I came home and pulled the tub drain on my daughter’s bathroom and replaced all the parts. I prepped to replumb the utility room where I had quickly replaced the tankless water heater last weekend before I left for my Mom’s house. The water lines are a mess and I have a bunch of technology (routers, Wifi access points and antenna distribution) also in that room that needs to be organized and properly affixed to the walls/shelves.

My cars do need attention but they run and are not giving me any trouble so I am leaving them alone for now. I need to replace the first O2 sensor on the 07 Element and change its oil as the idiot lights are telling me, I suspect I also need to replace the starter which is one of those bad jobs that Fiat owners complain about...
OK. So spending a little time on Facebook could probably called "procrastination". I think the word means the same thing in English and in French. But thanks for the interesting links!

Anyone know if that's actually a 037 Volumex assembly or just the standard 124/Beta Volumex? Rare either way.

Back