ALL ITEMS SOLD! - X - 850 - 124 FRONT TURN SIGNALS - 128 CRANK PULLEY

Frank L. Di Gioia

True Classic
NEW front turn signals. Please verify they fit your application as I bought them as such. The sloped yellow/white ones are supposed to fit an X but also your Fiat tractor, 63mm OC for the mounting studs - $35 the pair. The under bumper ones are 124 and late 850 $35 the pair. The 5 1/8" pulley is #417989 and off a 128 I'm told. The nut with ball bearing valve and spring come with it even if not related. They were in the same box $10. Shipping at actual cost, payment via PayPal. TERMS: feel free to ask questions but the first person (chronologically) posting "I'll buy it" gets it.
DSCI1119.JPG

supposed to fit an X but also your Fiat tractor
My X is a tractor. Or at least as fast as one.

Regarding the pulley. I do not know anything about them specifically, but I'm assuming if it was off a 128 then it is the same fitment as a X SOHC (as far as fitting on the crank)? I wonder if the offset is also the same as a X pulley? I'll have to measure the two I have, but off hand I'm thinking this is about the same diameter as a A/C equipped X pulley. So I'm interested but need to learn more first. I will start by getting a couple measurements and we can compare notes. Thanks.

I do not need the lights but they are great replacement units. I did not realize stuff like that was still available new. Nice work.

The lights on the left are 1975-88 USA lamps, from where I sit. Remember, i am just guessing. These lamps are now sold out in most markets.
The spring, ball bearing, and nut is from a 1438 cc 124 Sport.
The tractor lights are from a 1979-88 European spec X19. Roadster27 got a great deal. The market usually asks for much more per used lamp.
The pulley should be 4179189.

Frank, the X1/9 A/C pulley is a different part number but it is the same diameter. And I assume the center mount to the crank will be the same. So I guess it comes down to the offset, or other unique features. Maybe the best way to tell if your pulley will work is to compare them side by side the next time I see you. We should plan something soon. Thanks, Jeff

The lights on the left are 1975-88 USA lamps, from where I sit. Remember, i am just guessing. These lamps are now sold out in most markets.
The spring, ball bearing, and nut is from a 1438 cc 124 Sport.
The tractor lights are from a 1979-88 European spec X19. Roadster27 got a great deal. The market usually asks for much more per used lamp.
The pulley should be 4179189.

Hi Chris,
These are parts I got sometime back and just wanted to move them out of the garage. Thanks for the info on the odd nut and spring loaded ball bearing. I knew it was a Fiat part but had no idea about it's application.....that said I think I lost the ball bearing on the garage floor yesterday.

Back